Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Random Updates: I'm still alive!

It's been a while since I updated the blog, so here are some things I'm working on lately, in no particular order:

I did a bunch of these:

And I do mean a lot. And I'm going to be doing more video game hardware soon I hope, probably more Gameboys as well as some NES hardware, and possibly others.

I also made more business cards out of wood for a client who is very pleased with them. I've done work on a new-old keyboard, which is still in the works:


I'm converting it to USB. I also made an apple press and used it to make apple cider. Soon I might convert it for use as a cheese press, since apple season is rapidly winding down. And I've taken to making sketches on notecards because I find a sketchbook to be FAR too organized and sensible. Here are just two of the recent ones:



I have more big projects on the way in the coming weeks, but I hope that as I get settled into my new routine with my art work I will be able to provide more frequent updates than I have in the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment