Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm in a magazine!

So a cool new art publication called Patchwork asked me to contribute to their March issue. The magazine consists of short stores, comics, or other artwork contributed by generous artists who donate their time to make the content of the magazine. The group putting this together call themselves "Fish Out of Water Media." They sell copies of the Patchwork magazine to raise money for Food for the Poor. It's a very cool project, and I hope it continues to grow and that I'll get invited to contribute again.

Right now they're just selling hard copies in person as far as I know, but I bet if you asked nicely they'd take your money via Paypal and send you a PDF in return. It looks like they're working on a blog for Patchwork too.

www.foodforthepoor.org
http://www.fishoutofwatermedia.blogspot.com/
fishoutofwatermedia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment